8 Days East Coast Deluxe Tour
1. Hometown - New York City
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Edison, Radisson Somerset or Similar
For travelers who arrive at New York City by flight, free airport pick up service is available at all 3 New York City area airports (free pick up time 9:00AM -11:00PM Eastern Time):
*JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule: 9AM 11AM 1PM 3PM 5PM 7PM 9PM 11PM
* LGA (LaGuardia Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule: 9:45AM 11:45AM 1:45PM 3:45PM 5:45PM 7:45PM 9:45PM 10:45PM
- Travelers who arrival before 1:00PM to LGA or JFK are taken to Flushing, Queens for a half-day leisure tour. Flushing is one of the largest and fastest growing Chinatowns not only in New York City, but also outside of Asia. The SkyView Center located in downtown Flushing is one of the region’s largest mixed-use, multilevel shopping destinations offering a growing mix of premier national retail stores and restaurants. Or Chinatown, Manhattan. Shuttle from Flushing to the hotel departs at 3:00PM / 4:00PM from Chinatown Manhattan.
*These two locations depending on the day, traffic or weather conditions.
*EWR (Newark International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule: anytime from 9AM -11PM
Travelers who arrive at EWR will be taken to the hotel directly to avoid the congested traffic of New York City. All hotel check-in time is after 3PM.
- Our E-world Tours guide will meet you at the airport baggage claim area for domestic flights or the exit outside of Customs for international flights. tourists arrive for free airport pick up service will need to wait for other tourists who arrive in the same time period to transfer to hotel.
- Travelers who are local or do not arrive by flight must meet an E-World Tours guide in Chinatown (6 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10013) before 3:55PM.
Shuttle from Chinatown to the hotel departs at 4:00PM.
-Self check-in hotel (please ask the hotel ‘s information in advance)
- Note: Free airport pickup service is available 9AM - 11PM Eastern Time. The guest will need to wait for other tourists who arrive in the same time period to transfer. *Immediate transfer available（$125 for 2 people,$10 for each additional person）.
-- Travelers who arrive before 4:00PM have the option to join a “New York City Night Tour*” that visits the famous Times Square, historic Rockefeller Center and Brooklyn Bridge. This optional tour ($25/person + $4 service fee for Night tour tour guide and Driver) departs at 6:00PM.
These two locations depending on the day, traffic or weather conditions. Seats are limited and advance purchase is recommended. (*Night tour depending the number of people or weather conditions.)
All times stated above are in Eastern Time (ET).
2. New York City Tour
Hotel: Double Tree by Hilton Princeton, Hyatt Regency Princeton or similar
Our journey will embark by visiting the financial capital of the world, Wall Street. Home to the world's largest stock exchanges by total market capitalization, the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture. Next, we will reach up to the One World Trade Center* Soaring to a symbolic 1,776 feet — it is the American tallest building, and an iconic landmark for a panoramic view of NYC. Right after, we are moving on to view the city in a completely different perspective by joining the Liberty Cruise*, the New York most visited attraction you'll forget the busy Manhattan street life, and you'll feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline as it was meant to be seen, from the water - as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty. USS Intrepid* will be our next destination, where it carries a variety of aircrafts collections. Passing through midtown, United Nation (UN) and Fifth Avenue can also be seen before arriving at the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark one of New York’s most inspiring locations, The last destination for the day will be Times Square--the cross road of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not Experience the unbelievable mysteries of our world.
3. Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Hotel: Sheraton Dulles Airport, Marriott, Hyatt or similar
Our tour bus will depart from hotel to Philadelphia, the second capital of the United States. Upon arrival, you will visit the historical Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army. Right beside the Independence Hall is the Liberty Bell Center, the symbol of Freedom and Liberty for the past 200 years. The bus then will head to Washington D.C. and the first stop there will be the National Museum of Natural History where the famed curse Hope Diamond is located at. Afterward the bus will take us to the Capitol in-depth tour*, A Walking In-depth tour inside of the Capitol, accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Guide, who is going to show us inside the Capitol, as well as the Rotunda and the Crypt. Next stop will be the Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum*, in here you will be able to take photos with all of the United States' presidents as well as many famous celebrities! Following next will be the White House (South Lawn View), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise* which rests on top of the Potomac River- the national river of the United States, with the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense.
- Madame Tussauds Museum （due to the tour arrangement ，the tour guide will decide to entrance in New York or Washington D.C ）
- DC Sightseeing Cruise is usually to be closed from Jan to Mar.
- Capitol in-depth tour （If U.S. Capitol closed to visitors, we will see the exterior of the building from outside. The Capitol Visitor Center is open to visitors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's and on Inauguration Day）
4. Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls, US
Hotel: Radisson Grand Island or Similar
The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Corning Museum of Glass, it is the largest glass museum in the world. You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum. Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls City to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls inside the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara*. (due to the US Federal government regulation on driving hours and sunset time, Niagara falls night view should be limited and not guarantee) after that, we will go to the hotel.
5. Niagara Falls, US - Boston
Hotel: Double tree by Hilton or Similar
The tour begins in the morning ，the historical characteristics of the Niagara city showing by In-depth tour * ,The Old Fort Niagara located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. The earliest war in our country tells a vivid history of America. we also pass by the power vista which are the greatest power generating system throughout the North America.Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat* ride through the spectacular Niagara River. Following that we will head Maid of the Mist*（APR-NOV）(opening depends on ice conditions),the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. After leaving Niagara Falls City, we will head to Boston. Ending the night with a delicious New England Lobster Dinner*before heading back to the hotel.
- Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
- Jet Boat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
6. Boston – Rhode Island
Hotel: Double tree by Hilton or Similar
We will begin our tour by visiting the campus of the first college in United States, Harvard University*. You will take a stroll inside the prestige Ivy League school where some of the world’s most influential people have walked. Along with Harvard, we will pass by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, home to 85 Nobel laureates. Then we will pass by Trinity Church also known as the Church of Boston. Guests then will visit the Boston harbor and the best way to see the beauty of the cleanest harbor in the country is by taking the Boston Harbor Cruise*, with a narrated guide, we will learn about the history and lore of the Boston waterfronts. Following the Cruise, we will visit the oldest market in Boston, Quincy Market, here you will find local specialties and souvenirs stands. And later, we will visit the smallest state in the US – Rhode Island, and visiting the Breakers mansion*, one of the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport "cottages" that dot the ritzy coastline. The last stop of the day will be Plimoth Plantation*, a living museum dedicated to telling the history of Plymouth Colony from the perspective of both the Pilgrims and the Native Wampanoag people.
Special notes: Plimoth Plantation will only close to the public between January and March, 2020
7. Boston in-depth tour– New York
Hotel: Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Newark Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Center or similar
Heading to Cambridge in the morning for our first stop at Massachusetts Institute of Technology* – one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in the world. Its campus spans roughly a mile along the north side of the Charles River* basin. We will attend the official tour at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
8. West point –Woodbury outlet-Hometown
Guest will visit the United States Military Academy at West Point,* this famous military academy not far from New York City was established in 1802, making it the oldest in the country. In addition to the school, it is also home of the US military's oldest museum. West Point is also the oldest continuously occupied military post in America which can date back to the Revolutionary War. The tour will be led by the Academy’s official tour guide. and then we will visit West Point Museum, The West Point Museum began as the Ordnance Museum at West Point, a private collection of weapons brought to America's top military academy as training aids for its cadets. Next, we will go shopping at the world's finest outlet Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. This outlet mall in Central Valley, New York is loaded with high-value products available at unbelievable discount prices. Come up from New Jersey to shop at Calvin Klein, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren and many more, then Transfer to the airport (*JFK/LGA/EWR)
**Please arrange after 7:00 PM flight departure time.
1. Official guided tour and guests must provide a valid government-issued photo ID.
2. For the guests who do NOT want to visit West Point Academy are able to go shopping in outlets only.
3. 300 mins shopping is not guaranteed if guests chose West Point Tour.
4. West Point is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year.
Plus, other closing dates as following 4/27 ；5/21；5/24；5/25；9/21；10/5；10/26；11/9；11/16。